create creativity. Everyone has a creative "type"—knowing yours helps you maximize your potential. Take our quiz to discover your type! Empower your creativity and Get your creation published.
Everybody wants to be a creative individual, find a creative solution, or discover a creative book. Creative classrooms focused on developing creativity in students builds long term success for life in the areas of expression, problem solving, innovation, as well as faster and more effective learning. You want to be creative and breed creativity in your workplace, right? You can cook create creativity using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of create creativity
- Prepare 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 4 medium of grated potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of squash or sweet potato coocked mashed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs mixed.
- You need 4 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of flower.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of cheese if wanted as much as you like.
- It’s 3 cup of bread crum, corn flakes, crushed crakers.
- It’s 3 cup of or 4 bacon, panceta, ham diced.
- Prepare 1 medium of grated onion.
- You need 1 of Your own choice of spices ( as much as you want ).
Now we've got adults being asked to create and who are sure they aren't creative. This post is a call for thought, not a rant. Creativity is a phenomenon whereby something new and somehow valuable is formed. The created item may be intangible (such as an idea, a scientific theory, a musical composition, or a joke).
create creativity instructions
- Sorry for any spelling mistakes that at in this recipe. it is a very free recipe feel free to mix it up and throw what ever you desire in there example choped mushrooms.
- make what you can before hand IE mashed potatoes squash. Add the fallowing ingreadents to potatoes, grate onions, chease ( if wanted )cut garlic up . Then mix with potatoes, add eggs and mix in a big bowl. After everything is mixed add half the flower and mix. add salt and peper if desired.
- cut ham, bacon, panceta into little chunks in a frying pan if you dont have much fat add your choice of oil. cook till desired browness. Add to potatoe mixture with a little of the grease..
- now its time to relaxe or go to work w.e doesnt matter. the longer you leave it for the flavours to have a marriage the better.
- (Oven) Alright! Time to cook. depending on how many people you want to serve fast or slow is going to depend on how you cook this. if you want to be able to serve it all at once. oil and flower the cake pan then add flower and bread crum mixter to coat the bottom of the pan. then put the potato mash, about 1and a half to 2 inches thick in cake pan then in the oven at 350 for an hour. check ocationaly to make sure its not burning. After you think its done cut a peace out and see if its cooked all the way threw..
- (deep frying) if the mixture is to runny add a little more of that flower and mix in. then make balls about golf ball sized. Then role them into bread crum mixter ( if you want to get creative add a chunk of chesse right in the center with a leave of rosemary or your choice of spices). Heat oil and drop one or two balls in at a time as not to cool the oil to much. Cook until golden brown to dark brown. if uncoocked in the middle make the rest of your balls smaller and repeat prosses..
- (frying pan) Depending on your pan and type of cooking serfice the results very you could use buter or oil and take the mixter put one scoop into a frying pan and flaten it to about half an inch with the spachula you could sprinkle a little flower on the outside to keep it from burning and sticking. cook on low to medium heat and be calm dont try to flip it until you are sure it is strong enough to do so. Great food takes time..
- enjoy! I am expecting you guys to add your own flair to the dishes be creative and use comon sence if you think the mixture could use more flower or bakeing powder go for it. top the top of the oven one with pumpkin seeds or cheese or both, you have spices you like alot go for it! the beautiful part of potatoes is they are so versitile. cooking isnt about fallowing a resipe its about creating!.
A letter from the founding editors. It's official: the name of the game is creativity. "shrinkage" has been banished from the business vocabulary (although it still shows up on. Creative ability depends on creative thinking which is part hard work but largely creative problem-solving. Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, the author of the book "Creativity: The Psychology of Discovery and. Creative thinking needs to be shared and validated by others in a socially supportive atmosphere.