Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread-super moist banana bread loaded with melty chocolate chips. This easy to make banana bread will be everyone's new favorite banana bread recipe, the chocolate chips make the loaf extra special! My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 120 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 10 g of Baking powder.
- It’s 100 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 of overripe banana (mash 1 and1/2 banana. 1/2 banana for the topping).
- Prepare 70 g of Chocolate Chip.
This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana. Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (170 degrees C).Place the parchment paper in a 9inch×3inch (about 18cm × 7.5cm) loaf pan..
- Shift flour and baking powder together. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in Egg third at a time, Mix 1 and 1/2 mashed banana..
- Combine dry ingredients with a spatula. Add chocolate chip and mix together..
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Place the remaining banana on the top..
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. If you it starts to brown on the top, cover with aluminum foil..
The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. This recipe uses four bananas, which is more than is typical for a single loaf. The natural sugars from the ripe, brown bananas keep the bread incredibly moist for up to one week, even sliced. This post may contain affiliate links. This moist and pillowy soft chocolate chip banana bread is full of chocolate and banana flavor, quick to make and beyond delicious!