Hara Chana Paneer Beetroot Kebabs.
You can cook Hara Chana Paneer Beetroot Kebabs using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hara Chana Paneer Beetroot Kebabs
- Prepare of For Green part.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Green Chana.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 6-8 of Mint Leaves.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Paneer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green Chilli Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Freshly chopped coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt per taste.
- You need of For Beetroot Part.
- You need 3 of Boiled and Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Tiny grated beetroot.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Chilli Paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Lemon Juice.
- It’s as needed of Oil for frying.
- You need as needed of Kebab Sticks.
Hara Chana Paneer Beetroot Kebabs step by step
- For the inner part firstly take the Green chana,Sweet Corn and Mint Leaves and grind it in the Mixy coarsely..
- Now take the grinder paste and add to it Paneer,Green Chilli Paste,Ginger Paste,Salt,FreshCoriander and mix this all well.Now your inner stuffing is ready..
- For the beetroot Part,add to the boiled and Mashed Potatoes,beetroot,Ginger paste,Green Chilli Paste,Salt,Lemon Juice,Bread Crumbs and mix all these ingredients well.Your outer part is now ready..
- Alter spiciness and Saltiness as per taste..
- Take Kebab Sticks and apply the inner part into the kebab sticks as seen in the pictures..
- Now take the beetroot Part and using a greased hand cover the Green part and make an outer layer.Repeat for all..
- Fry it in Medium Hot oil or grill the kebabs.Serve it with Red Chutney or any preferred dip aswell as Salad and now your tasty Hara Chana Paneer Beetroot Kebabs are now ready..