Crispy dosa with sweet corn filling. CORN CHEESE DOSA : mouth watering delicious recipe Try this recipe and give ur comments. Like,Share and Subscribe my channel KITCHEN CARNIVAL. Crispy corn is a spiced snack made by frying sweet corn kernels.
I found that getting a thicker crisp flour coating is easier with egg. Crispy Sweet Corn is a delicious American recipe served as a Snacks and crispy Corn Chat is a great dinner appetizer, makes for a good tea time snack. The crispy corn pepper cashews are creamy, crispy, sweet, spicy and crunchy cherished for their succulent taste and gives an extra oomph of. You can have Crispy dosa with sweet corn filling using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy dosa with sweet corn filling
- You need 2 cup of split black lentils.
- Prepare 3 cup of rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of chana lentils.
- You need 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Stuffing-.
- You need 1/2 cup of thinly chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green chilli.
- You need For cooking of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 of black pepper powder.
- You need As needed of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
The post Sweet Corn Dosa / Instant No Fermentation Sweet Corn Dosa appeared first on annapurnaz. Baby Corn Dosa is a Crispy & yummy dosa Recipe, with Baby corn filling. Mild taste,of Baby corn, when. making the crispy corn recipe is non-stickiness of the coating to the kernels during the deep frying. but this recipe post should ideally tackle that issue. furthermore, i would like to highlight some of the tips, suggestions and variations to crispy corn recipe. firstly, in this recipe, i have used frozen sweet corn. To take out the sweetcorn, Take an extra sieve, take out sweet corn, hold it on the edge of the wok.
Crispy dosa with sweet corn filling instructions
- Firstly soak all ingredients of batter over night.
- Wash all ingredients of batter and finely grind and make a batter not so thick and rest it for 2-3 hours.
- For stuffing heat a pan add some oil add green chilli and onion saute it for 2-3 min now add sweet corn salt turmeric powder saute it for 4-5 min.
- Now add red chilli powder coriander powder black pepper powder potatoes and stir it well.
- Now off the flame add lemon juice and coriander leaves.
- Now heat a nonstick griddle put grease with some oil add salt in batter and stir it in one way.
- Now put some batter on griddle and spread it when it cook put some sweet corn stuffing fold the dosa.
- Serve dosa with sambhar and coconut chutney.
Meanwhile reduce flame, keep fried sweet corns in a plate. I love sweet corn soup and sweet corn fritters. Then add a Water for dipping bread. Corn Dosa, this is a wonderful dosa with the enticing flavour and texture of corn. The green chillies and coriander ensure a well-balanced taste. corn dosa is made from a batter of blended juicy sweet corn, small amount of besan which helps in binding, green chilli paste and coriander for flavour, salt and some water.