Chocolate banana bread. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream! It is probably the best banana bread in the history of all banana breads…if you like chocolate. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date.
Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. It makes a great gift, and leftover slices can also be frozen for a rainy day. Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! You can cook Chocolate banana bread using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana bread
- It’s of A. Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 175 grams of (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted.
- It’s 40 grams (1/2 cup) of cocoa powder -sifted.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- You need 60 grams (1/2 cup) of brown sugar.
- It’s 40 grams (1/4 cup) of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of B. Wet ingredients.
- It’s 2 of overripe Bananas – mash by fork – mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- Prepare 115 grams (1/2 cup) of or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs – at room temperature.
- It’s 60 ml (1/4 cup) of milk – at room temperature.
- Prepare of Other.
- Prepare 75 grams (1/2 cup) of chocolate chips.
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Chocolate Banana Bread is a soft, banana bread recipe that is the perfect balance of banana and chocolate. Loaded with chocolate chips, this is CRAZY good!! Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake.
Chocolate banana bread step by step
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
Chocolate Banana Bread – moist, chocolaty and full of flavor, makes a great treat alongside morning coffee or milk. To print the recipe check the full. Butter and flour (or spray with a non stick vegetable/flour spray) the bottom and sides. A soft and moist Chocolate Banana Bread filled to the brim with ripe bananas, cocoa, cinnamon This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession. With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious.