Veg Handvo. cake recipe is vegetable based handvo recipe. the gujarati handvo recipe can be overwhelming especially for the beginners hence, sharing some tips and suggestions for it. firstly, lauki or bottle. Handvo recipe with step by step pics – Gujarati handvo is a savory baked snack made with mixed lentils & rice. Low fat, In this recipe I am sharing how to make handvo in a pan.
Gujarati Handvo Recipe is essentially a highly spiced cake and it is one of my desired dishes. Usually, Handvo is prepared from rice and daals. Authentic Gujarati Cake is known as Handvo. You can cook Veg Handvo using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Handvo
- Prepare For of handvo:-To be mixed together.
- You need 1 cup of parboiled green moong sprout's and coarsely grind.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corn boiled and crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped & boiled mix vegetables.
- It’s as needed of (French beans, cauliflower, carrots, green peas).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked rice sightly mashed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of semolina/rawa.
- It’s 1 tbsp of besan.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of blanched palak puree.
- Prepare Other of ingredients:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida/hing.
This is super delicious food with the main ingredients of various Dal & Rice. હાંડવો બનાવવાની રીત • handvo recipe • Handvo Recipe in Gujarati. Watch short videos about veg handvo recipe in hindi on Likee. Mixed Vegetable Handvo is a delicious Gujarati snack made with readymade idli batter reinforced with loads of tasty, juicy, crunchy.
Veg Handvo step by step
- Firstly in big bowl combine all the ingridents for handvo and mix well..
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan add the mustard seeds when the seeds crackle add the sesame seeds and hing saute for a few seconds..
- Pour batter on over tadka evenly to make a thick layer and spread evenly..
- Cover and cook on a slow flame for 7-8 minutes or till the base turns golden brown in colour and crisp..
- Lift it gently using two large flat spoons and turn it over to the other side..
- Cover and cool on a slow flame for another for 5-7 minutes..
- Slightly cool and unmould the handvo and serve with pickle, curd and tea..
Handvo (Gujarati: હાંડવો) is a vegetable cake originating from the Gujarat, India. It is a part of the Gujarati cuisine. It is often made with a bottle gourd filling, though many other vegetables can be added. All time favourite 😋😋😋 loaded with veggies. Instant Rava Handvo is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks.