You can cook Cocktail Croquettes using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cocktail Croquettes
- Prepare of For stuffinga.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boil coarsely crushed sweet Corns.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Cottage Cheese.
- You need 1/2 of Capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of greean Chilli chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chat Masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh Coriander chopped.
- It’s 2 of cheese cubes.
- You need of For outer covering.
- It’s 4-6 of boil and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbspn of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black Pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Garnishing.
- Prepare As needed of Onion.
- You need 2 of Tomato.
- It’s As needed of Corn.
- You need As needed of Coriander leaves.
Cocktail Croquettes step by step
- First combine all the stuffing ingredients in a deep bowl..
- Mix very well and keep aside..
- For outer coating, take mash potato in a bowl add bread crumbs in it.Add black pepper powder & salt..
- Mix it very well with your hand..
- Grease your hand with some oil..
- Take a small portion of potato mixture.Flat it on your palm..
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the center. And Bring together the edges in the center to seal the stuffing and roll it into a oval shape..
- Make all the croquettes from same method..
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottom wolk and deep fry, 2 to 3 croquettes at a time on a medium flame..
- Fry croquettes till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides..
- Garnishing with corn, tomato &onion slices, coriander leaves… and Serve immediately with green chutney…