Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce. This year try rolling all your leftovers up into these Thanksgiving Egg Rolls from Delish.com. Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and spread a thin layer of cranberries. Next add a couple tablespoons of mashed potatoes, then stuffing, and then turkey.
Thanksgiving Leftovers: Egg Rolls With Sweet & Sour Cranberry Sauce. Thanksgiving Egg Rolls With Sweet-and-Sour Cranberry Sauce. Looking for a new and exciting way to eat your Thanksgiving leftovers? You can cook Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of Turkey or Ham.
- It’s 1 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 packages of Egg Roll Wraps (can be found in produce section at store).
- It’s 1 of Egg (to brush wrap with).
- You need 1 cup of Cranberry Jelly.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar (regular vinegar is fine).
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
These Thanksgiving egg rolls are the perfect twist for repurposing those traditional leftover staples. These egg rolls are stuffed to the brim with mashed potatoes, cranberries, turkey and stuffing. When shallow fried in veggie oil, the ingredients are evenly reheated and begin to meld just the way Thanksgiving god intended them to. They're creamy, salty, sweet and crunchy, and when they're.
Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce instructions
- In medium size bowl, combine turkey or ham, mashed potatoes, and stuffing.
- Scoop 1 spoon full of mixer onto a sheet of egg roll paper. NOTE: Be sure not to double up on paper.
- Before rolling completely, brush egg on last bit to seal the wrap.
- Should look like this after rolled.
- In large pan, pour in vegetable oil to approx halfway and heat on high. Once heated, reduce to a Medium/Medium-High heat and gently place egg rolls in oil. Carefully turn on occasion until a light golden color. REMEMBER: even after removed from the oil, the oil on the egg roll will keep cooking..
- SWEET&SOUR CRANBERRY SAUCE: combine cranberry jelly, vinegar, and sugar in sauce pan over medium heat. Remove from heat after combined thoroughly..
- And lastly, ENJOY!!.
Thanksgiving Egg Rolls With Sweet and Sour Cranberry Sauce. Crispy, turkey-filled egg rolls are a fun way to enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers. Deviled eggs are the fun Thanksgiving appetizer your gathering has been missing. Thanksgiving Deviled Egg Recipes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A recipe for deviled eggs flavored with sage and shallots and topped with bacon, perfect as an appetizer for Thanksgiving.