2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread.
You can cook 2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread using 2 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread
- Prepare 2 of large Sweet potatoes (2 cups mashed potato).
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
2 ingredients Sweet Potato Flatbread step by step
- Boil sweet potato till very soft. This will take 10-12 minutes depending on the type of pot used..
- Drain the liquid and start mashing with a wooden spoon.
- Mash completely so it do not form lumps.
- The mashed potato should be 2 cups.
- Allow the mashed potato to cool down. Add flour. (Leave 3 tablespoon for dusting).
- Form a soft dough.
- Cut the dough into ten small pieces.
- Grease working surface with the remaining flour and start rolling the dough into round shape.
- Cut out a circle using a round object.
- Remove the object.
- Remove the excess dough.
- The dough is ready for toasting.
- Heat a non stick pan and place one dough. Allow it to cook for 1 minutes.
- Turn the other side and cook for 1 minute too.
- This step is optional. Apply a pinch of butter on the bread while they are still hot.
- Cover it with damp towel to avoid hardening. Note: if you leave it uncovered, it would be hard and cannot be rolled..
- Sweet potato flatbread is ready.
- It can be served with curry, soup and with favorite filling as a wrap.