Potato soup (Turkish style). Bon appetit… Potato Kunafa is a recipe that i come up with to have potato with cheese layer in the middle. With the outer coating i made it look like a kunafa so i gave. The Best Turkish Potato Recipes on Yummly
Vegetable Bulgur Soup Recipe – Kitchen in Kevser. Whether you're looking for a creative twist on tomato soup or you need an appetizer to start off a traditional Turkish meal, this recipe is likely to satisfy. This is also a unique way to enjoy fresh. You can cook Potato soup (Turkish style) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato soup (Turkish style)
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion (chop).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of White pepper.
- It’s 1 litre of hot water.
A few more hearty soup recipes are Leftover Ham Bone Soup with Potatoes and Cabbage, Chicken Soup with Spinach and Whole Wheat Acini di Pepe So, be sure to find an Italian turkey or chicken sausage that you like. Spicy sausage or Cajun-style Andouille sausage would be great if you want a. Download Turkish soup stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. A batch of this soup brings the nostalgic flavors and heartwarming feel of the holidays at any time of year.
Potato soup (Turkish style) instructions
- Diced the potatoes, chop the onion and minced the garlics.
- Heat the oil, add onion & garlic. Stir it.
- Add potatoes, starch, salt & white pepper. Stiring until mix well. Add hot water. Close the lid of the pan. Let them boil until it soft.
- Make pureè with hand blender. Then cook for 5 minutes more so it become pretty silky.
- Ready to serve and i add dried parsley for garnish.
Made this for dinner tonight and it was yummy! I love sweet potatoes and the cream style corn gave it a yummy taste and texture, more like chowder instead of. It's no secret: turkey and potatoes go great together. Here, they make a perfect combo in this simple soup. Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste and serve sprinkled with the parsley.