Potato cheez paratha #ramadan. Cheese paratha recipe with step by step photos. Cheese paratha is a delicious whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spiced cheese stuffing. These cheese flatbreads Make for a wholesome breakfast or.
Enjoy it with yogurt, butter, pickle and masala chai! I prepared this paratha last night for dinner and my family enjoyed a lot. I learned this Mughlai paratha from my mom, It is spicy, delicious and stuffed with potato and paneer filling. You can have Potato cheez paratha #ramadan using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato cheez paratha #ramadan
- You need 2 of Potato.
- It’s to taste of Red chilli.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Cheez.
- You need to taste of Green chilli.
- You need 2 pinch of Cumin powder.
- You need 2 pinch of Black paper.
- It’s 5 leaf of Spanich.
- It’s 1 of Spring onion.
The aloo paratha is a flatbread stuffed with a spicy potato mix that is served warm with a dollop of If you find yourself in the North of India, the paratha will find you. Mainly at breakfast time, but not only. Aloo Palak Ka Paratha, a flat bread with a potato spinach stuffing. This paratha is a perfect breakfast treat for the family and friends.
Potato cheez paratha #ramadan instructions
- Boiled tha potato mix all ingredients in potato and make a paratha two. Small douge fill inside cover with second paratha and dust flour on counter then roll a paratha when is cook few second add oil on top and cook then cook tha other side cook on high flame then its crispy low flame is going to soft is up to you.
Aloo Palak ka Paratha also makes a good lunch box meal to. Aloo paratha recipe dhaba style with step by step photos. Learn how to make rustic,wholesome and filling potato stuffed Indian flatbread. Ajwain paratha (layered paratha laced with ajwain). Aloo paratha (stuffed with spicy boiled potato and Paneer paratha (stuffed with cottage cheese).