Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownie.
You can have Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownie
- Prepare 2 of Medium to large sweet potato (600g).
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of buckwheat or brown rice flour (100g).
- You need 14 of Medjool dates (natural).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of pure maple syrup organic.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of ground almonds (80g).
- It’s 4 tbsp of raw cocoa or carob chocolate.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of (optional) 50g of your favourite nuts.
Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownie instructions
- Boil the sweet potato in water after you have peeled them, and add them to the food processor.
- Add the dates and maple syrup to the food processor and blend until you create a soft mixture.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and blend.
- Place the whole mixture into a square dish and put in the oven for 20 minutes.