Potato salad. Potato salad can be served right away, or refrigerated until ready to serve. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course.
A classic potato salad is a must have at every picnic and barbecue and this is the best of the best. It's creamy, tangy, with a little bit of crunch, and the pickles make this potato salad stand out from all the. Potato salad is a classic American comfort food great for any occasion. You can cook Potato salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato salad
- It’s 350 g of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of thick Greek yoghurt or sour cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Try your hand at one of these recipes for your next party, picnic or potluck! Potato salad: the all-American summer side. Often seen at picnics and family reunions along with its cousin, coleslaw, mayonnaise is often one of the key ingredients. In addition to having creamy options.
Potato salad instructions
- Boil the potatoes in whole, with skin on. When ready chill them in cold water..
- Mix mayonnaise, salt, pepper and yoghurt together..
- Dice potatoes to larger chunks and very thinly slice the red onion..
- Carefully mix the potatoes and onion to the yoghurt mix..
Potato salad means to stay chill or fresh. Just like the food potato salad. Saying potato salad is normally followed by a gesture of stirring a bowl of potato salad. Find the best potato salad recipes listed first so you find the recipe you want fast. These fresh and tasty potato salad recipes are ideal for serving along any protein that's gracing your grill this summer.