Potato Bhajji. .bajji or potato bajji with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple potato-based deep fried snack recipe made with spiced besan or chickpea flour coating. potato bajji or also. Aloo pakora, potato bajji or aloo bajji are a quick potato snack made to enjoy with chai. Learn to make crispy aloo bajji at home.
Now if you very brave stuff a green chilli inside the bun and dig in straight away. Enjoy your Potato pav with a cup of chai. Potato bajji has always been a favorite tea time snack at home. You can have Potato Bhajji using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Bhajji
- Prepare 1 of sliced potato.
- You need 1 cup of Gram flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rice flour.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s Pinch of bicarbonate soda.
The aloo bajji is also a street food snack in Mumbai. Near my office, a lady vendor would make these pakoras. Monsoon is simply incomplete without Aloo Pakora (Batata Bhajji)! Potato slices, coated with a spicy batter and deep-fried, these pakoras give Aloo Pakora, Potato Bhajji, Potato Pakoda. by Tarla Dalal.
Potato Bhajji step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients and sieve.
- Mix water to make batter to the consistency shown in the photo. Mix well until lumps free.
- Slice the potatoes thinly and dip it in batter and coat lightly but not much and deep fry in oil. Serve with coconut chutney. Yummmm!!.
Aloo Bajji Recipe-Potato (Urulaikizhangu) Bajji Recipe-Easy and Quick Snacks. Potato bhajji is a chatpata recipe which is a wonderful mixture of tasty and spicy flavors. To add more to the taste, you should consider adding red chillies that have been dry roasted. Bhajji pav recipe with step by step pics. Bhaji pav is a tasty and popular Mumbai street food snack where potato fritters (aloo pakoda, potato bajji) are stuffed between bread rolls aka pav and topped.