My Chilli Chicken, Mushroom & Potato Bake. 😊.
You can have My Chilli Chicken, Mushroom & Potato Bake. 😊 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chilli Chicken, Mushroom & Potato Bake. 😊
- You need 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots Diced.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves Crushed.
- Prepare 2 of thin Chillies Diced.
- It’s 1 of large Chicken Breast sliced thin lengthways.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chicken broth or chicken stock.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black cracked peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tbls of fresh Basil.
- It’s 5 tbls of mild Chedder Cheese.
- You need of mix 1/2 cup milk 1 tsp flour.
- You need 2 of big potatoes cut into scallops leave skin on.
My Chilli Chicken, Mushroom & Potato Bake. 😊 instructions
- Heat up the oil, add the shallots fry for 1 minute then add the Garlic cook for 30 secounds..
- Next add the musrooms, chillies and chicken strips and a tsp more of the chilli oil. Mix in let it cook for 5 minutes stirring..
- Next add the chicken broth or chicken stock.(i used the broth so i had a little veg in it) then the cheese and stir..
- Next add the milk with flour mixed stir in and turn down to Simmer. Then add the fresh basil stir and turn down to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Set aside off the heat with a lid on it..
- Next wash your potatoes dont peel them and slice across cut disc shapes just less than 1/4 Inch thick..
- Add them to a greased oven dish set them across the bottom overlapping each one. Add a lityle salt across them. Next pour the chicken mix over level it out and cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes, covered with silver foil..
- Cover with foil..
- Check after 15 if you stick a knife that goes through the potatoes easily then its cooked..
- Serve hot with some crusty Bread and Butter..