Black bean, avocado and feta stuffed sweet potatoes (vegetarian). Amazing black bean and sweet potato enchiladas, smothered in salsa verde. The enchiladas are stuffed with creamy, hearty sweet potato, plus black beans, feta cheese, and spices. The sauce is super easy—just grab some mild salsa verde at the store.
Cilantro, avocado and sour cream or greek yogurt for garnish. Ingredients in these Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes- duh 🍠 I typically bake my sweet potatoes in he oven but I also have a written recipe for how I make them quickly in my Instant pot. You can check out that recipe HERE. You can cook Black bean, avocado and feta stuffed sweet potatoes (vegetarian) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black bean, avocado and feta stuffed sweet potatoes (vegetarian)
- Prepare 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 can of black beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Feta cheese.
- You need 1 of big avocado.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need To taste of chilli powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
Black beans- you can make your own or do what I pretty. These stuffed sweet potatoes are exactly what I want to eat all of the time. They're vegetarian, but don't feel like a compromise to meat-eaters (which is a big plus when you've got a Divide the black bean filling over the sweet potatoes. Top with diced avocado, chipotle yogurt, and chopped cilantro.
Black bean, avocado and feta stuffed sweet potatoes (vegetarian) instructions
- Pro tip: cook sweet potatoes in the microwave for 10' before placing them into the oven.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a lightly greased baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until a fork can easily be inserted into the flesh of the potatoes..
- When the sweet potatoes have about 10 minutes left, heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and then add in onion. Saute for 5 minutes until the onions begins to become translucent. Add in the spices stir and cook for an additional 3 minutes..
- Add the black beans to the pan and toss to combine. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the black beans are fully heated through. About 5 minutes. Take off of heat and set aside..
- Once the sweet potatoes are done baking, let cool slightly. Once cool, cut the sweet potatoes open..
- Evenly spread the black bean mixture, avocado and feta on top of the sweet potatoes..
- Serve immediately and enjoy :).
Serve sweet potatoes and beans with avocado, corn tortillas, cotija or feta cheese and cilantro. While the sweet potatoes bake Next, prepare your guacamole by mashing avocado, adding seasonings, and then adding some of. Heat the tortillas in a dry skillet over low heat and fill with cooked sweet potatoes, black the beans, pico de gallo, and avocado. Simple Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are baked until tender and stuffed with broccoli, avocado and topped with a delicious creamy sriracha 'cheese' sauce! These stuffed sweet potatoes are the ultimate simple meal that's healthy, hearty and easy to make!