Potato croquettes stuffed with cheese and pumpkin seeds. These vegan croquettes made from black beans, sweet potato, and quinoa have tremendous flavor and are exquisite served with the Pumpkin Seed Chipotle Cream. Today I am sharing some recipe ideas for savory dishes, including these Black Bean, Sweet Potato and Quinoa Croquettes. Sweet potatoes are very nutritious, all year vegetables.
These Potato Croquettes are loaded with bacon, stuffed with two kinds of cheese, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and sure to please everyone. Potato croquettes are simple, easy, and delicious. They are a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. You can have Potato croquettes stuffed with cheese and pumpkin seeds using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato croquettes stuffed with cheese and pumpkin seeds
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red pepper.
- You need 50 g of cheese of your choice.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of thyme.
- It’s 4 (1 tablespoons) of flour.
- It’s 4 (1 tablespoons) of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Roasted pumpkin seeds.
- It’s of Frying oil.
We dredge them in flour, egg, and bread crumbs. My Baked Cheesy Potato Croquettes are an easy bite-sized snack or side dish made from leftover mashed potato. A couple of other variations include adding; Baked Spinach and Goats Cheese Croquettes, Baked Ham Hock and Cheddar Croquettes with honey mustard dip or how about Finely. Spicy Roasted Broccoli and Stewed Chickpea Stuffed Potatoes.
Potato croquettes stuffed with cheese and pumpkin seeds step by step
- Cook the potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes, then peel them and mash them with a fork..
- Put the mashed potatoes on a plate and add salt,red pepper, black pepper, a pinch of thyme and nutmeg and chopped parsley once the cold mash forms dumplings stuffed in the center of the cheese,roasted pumpkin seeds..
- Pass them in the flour then in two beaten eggs then in the breadcrumbs and immerse them in an oil bath 2 to 3 minutes so that it takes the golden colour,Drain on paper towels,serve with hot sauce or cheese sauce, and decorate them with the head of the peppers like the shape of a pumpkin…
Mix until it has a creamy texture. Mix pumpkin seed/almond mixture in a bowl with brown rice, carrots and seasonings. Pumpkin Potato Croquettes – Pumpkin Fritters or Balls. Bread Roll Recipe – Potato Stuffed Bread Rolls – Quick And Easy Snack Recipe – Varun. Use pumpkin or acorn squash for this recipe.